Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Monday, January 02, 2006



Here's my first blog entry. I do not know how long my blog will last. Hehe. 'Cos i am not very interested in blogging anyway. Although, blogging could a good way to update my friends as well. :)

Yesterday, I met up with my NY friends and we had a great time together. It was sort of a farewell gathering for Grace. Grace, we will miss u!!! We had dim sum at crystal jade and shopping after that. We then started taking lots of photos. Initially there were nice poses but we were getting more "creative" as we continue. I decided not to post those photos that are even more "creative". (Grace, you know which one rite?). Moreover, I also do not want to spoilt my image

Nice poses!

Getting crazy!Getting more crazy!

I bought a new pair of earrings as well.. not the kind of design i would buy. But i think i need some changes in my life. So i will be trying out new things. Hopefully, i wont become a fashion disaster. Hehe.


Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 12:15 PM