Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I am completing my home assignment soon. Yeah. Hopefully i can get my assignment fees soon. I am so broke now 'cos havent been giving tuition for the last month. It is the school holidays and my tuition kiddos are enjoying their holidays. So no tuition... means no money! I will be constantly broke at this time of the month and in June. I have a new student this year as well. Hope i can cope studies and my busy busy schedule.
There's lots of things I want to buy. I want a new pair of shoes. Surprise! I had bought my CNY clothes. Just lack one more bottom. Hehe. For those who know me very well, knows that i hate to shop. I made an appointment to cut my hair at Storm on Friday. Dont know what hairstyle to cut. Do not want to remain the same style. Thinking of cutting my hair to shoulder length and have short fringe but duno if it will suit me a not. My piano lesson starting too. I havent been practising much cos the pieces are so difficult. But have to put some effort into it or i wont be able to pass my exam.

Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 4:30 PM