Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Friday, January 06, 2006

*.* Shortie *.*

I am pet lover. I love dogs very much but i cant keep one right now. Cos my mum is not in favour of it. I have a rabbit and two hamsters. My rabbit's name is shortie aka baby. She is first known as short ears but is too wordy so now i call her, shortie. Ok, you must be wondering how come a rabbit is named short ears. When i first bought her, I find her ears very short. That's the reason. But obviously, she doesnt have short ears now. She is about 2 years old. Whenever i am free, I will let her out of her cage and let her run freely in the living room. She loves to be out running. Today, I let her out for about an hour and she enjoyed it.
Shortie
Shortie's cage

Shortie is toilet trained! There is no need to worry about her doing her business in my living room. Her yellow litter pan is placed at the corner of her cage.

Caught shortie cleaning herself under my piano.

Shortie on high alert. Heard some noises!

Shortie tired aft all the running.

She is rather naughty today. Cos she jumped on to the sofa. She does that once in a while when no one is looking. She knows when i'm not in the living room and she will seize the chance to do something naughty.

Shortie on the sofa bitting newspaper

Sometimes is quite hard to get her back to her cage. But a little trick will do. Her food and there she is back in her cage. Hehe.

After eating means resting.


Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 3:14 AM