Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Saturday, October 07, 2006

*.* Bahasa Indonesia Project *.*

This day finally arrived after 3 rehearsals.
And I had to perform Tari Jawa, which is a Javanese Dance.
The learning process was of course very fun and full of laughter
since I signed up with 2 other friends Fumei and Evelyn.
The event starts at 6 pm.
But Ibu wanted us to be there early to make-up and dress up.
I didnt expect to be so formal.
Hair was done up. Make-up was put on.
Of course not forgetting the kebaya.
After being fully prep up, It was like a photo session.
Everyone was taking pictures, including me.
Had nice Indonesian food made by the students after the event.

Me, Evelyn, Fumei and Ibu Christina


Me and 2 other dance frens

On my way back on bus 151 with Fumei and Evelyn, I suggested to celebrate mooncake festival. So we went to carry lanterns and moonbath. hehe :)



Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 11:22 PM