Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Thursday, October 05, 2006

*.* Stress level rising *.*

CA for advanced cell biology approaching soon..
and my stress level goes up.
I really dont know what to study.
Lectures are brief and journals are many.
And I dont seem to be able to get pass reading the journals.
Went to destress myself by playing badminton
and sweat it out!
After that, It was time for a nice meal.
My dear cousin satisfied my cravings for Ajisen ramen.
And I had spicy ramen.. Enak sekali (Very delicious).
But that isnt really enough!
Went to Haagen Dazs
and had a fattening dessert but enjoyable dessert.
It was worth it... :P
Plus I have to put a few more hours in gym to burn off the calories.

Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 11:09 PM