Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

*.* Waiting... waiting... waiting + Hungry *.*

I am in laboratory now and in the midst of my experiment. This protocol got lots of waiting time and is getting on my nerves. I am waiting for the 1 hr incubation so that I can go for lunch. I just ate a few biscuits to quieten down my growling stomach. But I want a proper lunch now cos I am really hungry. Luckily, I will be done by 1230pm or I will faint. Hmm. Dunno what to have for lunch either. The choices are always the same. MOE, Matrix or Holland Drive

Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 12:08 PM