I am so happy that I confirm my honors project supervisor today and I will be able to start next monday at IMCB. After rejections and disappointments from all my previous attempts in getting my honors supervisor, I some sort thought of giving up. As my exam results will be out on Thurs, I will have only three days to convert file for honors to file for graduation. So I was thinking of graduating if I cant get a supervisor by this week. I am so glad that GOD answered my prayer and GOD works in such a marvellous way.
In Jeremiah 29:11,
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
I can only start on Monday after my safety orientation and meanwhile my supervisor gave me journals and a book to do a review. My honors project is about signal transduction on Rho GTPase TC10 in the animal model scientifically known as Xenopus, crudely frog. At least the animal model is not a mouse or rabbit 'cos hamster and rabbit are my pets.
I went to watch "Over the Hedge". It was a nice movie that lasted for only 1.5 hrs! I bought a bag as well. I know I know that I gotta spend less!