When I was at taiwan, my sister told me that my dad bought a new rabbit for me as my graduation trip.
She even send me a MMS of the rabbit.
I was elated and was looking forward to see the new rabbit.
When I was back, I realised that the new rabbit wasnt bought by my father.
Instead, she was being abandoned by its owner at the basketball court near my place.
When my mother found her, she was all drenched and her fur was yellow.
She is an albino breed and her fur is supposed to be white!
Nonetheless, I was glad to keep her and still loved the rabbit.
My mum initially wanted to find someone to keep her but
my family soon come to love her alot as well.
We decided to keep her! yeah.
I named her whitey since she is an albino breed.
Her character is so different from shortie and surprisingly shortie loves her too.
She is really greedy as she will eat finish all the food in her bowl at one go.
think she is worried that she will be starved again.
I started grooming her and toilet trained her.
Now she is chubby rabbit.
Greedy whitey eating shortie's food
whitey having free maintenance by shortie