I went for a hair cut today at Storm! I went with my sister and it took two and a half hours! My sis cut her hair first so I have to wait. Anyway, I was still deciding on a new hairstyle. I was yawning away while waiting. A guy washed my hair and I felt sort of weird. I realised that whenever i went for haircut, my hair was washed by women . Hehe. I decided on having a new hairstyle for quite some time. Finally got down to doing so before the school starts. I bought a new set of earrings and necklace as well. I went shopping before my hair cut appt and saw many clothes which i like but i got no $$$. :(
My New hairdo!
I felt that a change is necessary because nothing remains the same forever. Things change. People change. Nothing on this earth is permanent except God. People can walk out of your life but God will never. I just want to thank Peixia, Grace, Weitian and Joce for being there for me during my saddest moment.