Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

*.* Another Interesting Day at Work *.*

Today was a easier day than yesterday.
The routine was almost the same as yesterday. Hehe.
I havent think of any new activities for today.
But it still works and manage to keep my kids occupied.
When they were doing their work and quiet,
I went to toddler class to see my cute and handsome boy
(spotted him since yesterday).
I was playing with him until...
Teacher Fauzai asked me to help them to change diapers.
Hmm.. It's my first time changing diapers. :S
Of course, I help my favourite boy, Bing Khai to change first.
And my first attempt was good.
But the second attempt was horrible. Wasted a diaper.
And the poor kid, Evan have to change his diaper again.
He looked so blur and innocent and
I felt bad that he had to lie down twice. Opps.;)
It was a fun day after all. :)
Tomorrow, I've no need to work cos the centre is closed.
Yeah, I can rest for two days since is public hols on 31st.

Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 11:53 AM