Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Friday, May 25, 2007

*.* Not a qualified driver YET but Graduating with BSc(Hons) *.*

I had my driving test this morning at 11am.
And I failed my driving test.
My tester said I drove too slowly. :(
Overall, no major mistakes except speed too slow
and change lane too abruptly.
I have already booked my next test date.
Hope i will pass in my second attempt.
Nonetheless, Thank God for the peace throughout my test.
Next thing is my exam results coming out at 3pm.
Phew. All modules graded B+ which means I maintain my CAP.
And I am graduating with 2nd upper honors.
Praise the Lord and Thank God for His faithfulness



Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 6:31 PM