Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

*.* Finally My Convocation Over *.*

Yeah. I had been looking forward to this day - my convocation.
I was some sort excited before the actual event.
However, on the day itself, it just passes so fast
I had to go to school in the morning and I am on half day.
My dad was really nice to fetch me from school back home.
I reached the UCC on time and the graduad robing room was already closed. *Panic*
My graduation robe was nicely pinned up by my friends. Thanks gals!
Me, Mummy, Daddy and sis
Uni friends: preparing to throw our mortarboards
JC frens: Thanks Grace and Peixia for coming to my convo and the nice flowers!

Buffet Dinner at Merchant Court Hotel

Not forgetting to reward ourselves for the convocation, we had buffet dinner at merchant court hotel. After that we went starbucks for 2nd round of chatting. Thanks to these friends who had made my university life with lots of fun and colors. Thanks peeps.


Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 3:44 PM