I havent been posting much because school had started. There's nothing much to post anyway. For me, school is mundane and everything seems so routine. Its really boring but at least friends are around to liven up the mundaneness of school. School had started for about one week and there are lots of things to be done already. I got to read lots of journals as reference. What to do? I am killing myself with two level 4000 modules. Too ambitious.
Such a coincidence that I met my bus 151 buddies today while travelling to school as well as back home from school. Met Laverne on the way to school and chatted with her all the way to school. I cant really remember how i knew her but we were always chat on the bus, without knowing each other names. Anyway, we shared the same frequency and talk about anything under the sun.
My companions back home were Jasmine and Fiona (Just knew her thru Jasmine and nt sure if i caught her name correctly). I knew Jasmine since first year in NUS as she is in the same OG as me. She likes to call me P-square because of my initals. The worst part she also introduce me as P-square to her friends. :S
She is very frank and speak whatever that comes to her mind. Thats what i like about her because there are many hypocritical people around and they are not true in their words.
I am trying to maintain contact with some of my friends. Arranged to meet up with Jasmine and Weiying for dinner at Crystal Jade on the 7th Feb!!! Hehe. We planned so far ahead and I hoped I wont forget. I think I am suffering from amnesia or STM (short term memory). I getting more forgetful and have to practically jot down every appt which i dont used to do so. I am praying from wisdom and the revival of my neurons.