Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Friday, March 31, 2006

*.* Presentation Day :( *.*

I had a presentation today which, I think my group didnt do quite well. But cant really blame us. Cos we are year 3 students taking a year 4 module this semster. During the presentations of the previous groups, I was already stunned by their presentation and all the three groups before us exceeded the time limit by 10 mins. 20 minutes were alloted to each group. Only my group kept within the time limit. Hehe cos we have nothing much to say. But I am quite glad it is over cos I can jus slack for my next few lessons just need to be there to listen to presentations and maybe ask some intelligent questions. Now, I will be left with one FNA project, tumour bio assignment and 2 CAs before I can start mugging for exams. Met Jasmine on the bus on my way home and ate my fav beef noodles for tea cum dinner. Yummy!

Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 3:25 PM