Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

*.* Bdae Gal- Peixia *.*

Happy Birthday, Peixia!!! Went for dinner with Joce, Weitian and Peixia at Ajisen at Taka to celebrate PX's Birthday. Weitian must have been glad that Peixia decided on Ajisen for dinner cos is her favourite. So sorry, Peixia.
We only have a mini-cake for you. You will soon get your birthday present from us. Hehe.
Peixia with her mini-cake
Shot of the day
Group photo
Shopping was not excluded after the dinner to burn off some calories. Supposedly, we were helping weitian to get some of her CNY clothes and shoes. Instead, I bought a green jacket because I cant resist such a good deal.
50% discount!!! At least, Weitian had manage to KIV a pair of shoes. Hmmm, going to ban myself from shopping for one month 'cos I had already overspent.

Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 3:30 PM