Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Monday, January 30, 2006

*.* CNY 1 *.*

It is Chinese New Year again and it always seem rather routine. Visiting some relatives which I only see them once a year. I no longer enjoy CNY as I used to when I was young. Hoping to collect ang bao. This year I didnt visited many relatives' places 'cos my mum need to look after my grandma. However, this year was a bit special as I was allowed to keep my ang bao money. Surprised? Manage to catch up with two cousins, Sylvia and Desmond which I am closer with. Spent the evening in MacDonald catching up and crapping. That was enjoyable.
Family Photo.

Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 2:10 PM