Its monday again. I always get monday blues because I have a long day of school from 8 - 5pm. I am supposed to have a lecture at 12nn but turned out that isnt. How blur can I get? But lucky I am not the only one. Hehe. There was like 5 or 6 people as blur as me. This is the consequence of not reading our emails properly. In the end, I had a 4-hr break and as usual is not that fruitful. I wanted to revise for my coming chem CA but ended up sleeping at the bench. I getting better at sleeping anywhere be it at the study bench or on bus or during lecture. Then went over to Biz for FNA lecture and bought my fav cinnamon roll before going for tutorial. nice. Attended bible study class at night. Such a tiring day! I dont feel like doing any work now or else I wont be blogging.
Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 1:46 PM