Today is Good Friday, which signifies the day Jesus was crucified and I was reminded of God's love for me. I was in church at woodlands by 8 am and rehearsing for the Good Friday musical entitled "He's Alive!", a worship spectacular. I was looking forward to this day to serve the Lord in this musical and for all the time and effort in the rehearsals since January. A new church album was launched and one of the songs was presented by Pacer. I felt that the words are really meaningful and it touched my heart. Here's the chorus:
'Cos He saw you while He was on the cross He said 'It's worth it. You justify the cost' So he stayed right there and withstood the pain To cover sin and our shame.
'Cos He saw you while He was on the cross He said 'I love you' I came to save the lost Just believe my child and then you'll see What you could be in me, in me.
Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 4:29 PM