Yeah. Today is my free day 'cos no school. I had planned to study for my chem CA on friday but I procrastinated. Finally when I picked up my lecture notes to study, I dozed off. Zzzzzz. When i woke up, I realised I was half an hour late for my tuition and had rushed there. After tuition, I had a craving for
Prima Deli chocolate fudge cake slice but it was raining very very heavily. That didnt deter me from my cravings. The water level was up to my ankle that my whole feet was in the rain water. Eeeeks. Ultimately, I bought the choc slice and a cream puff and ate with a sense of satisfaction. I went to buy shortie's food as well because she was not used to the new type of food I bought previously. My dance course had ended and I miss going for the waltz and samba class.
I think my craving was due to stress because I read in the NUSSU
hooked magazine. Here's what is written:
Another foolproof way in which we gals de-stress is by bingeing on certain foods. Foods that top the list include chocolate and ice cream- preferably chocolate ice cream. An explanation for us gals craving for chocolates during times of stress and distress is simple. Chocolate has been said to increase the heart rate and blood pressure as well as release endorphins which can make one feel a temporary euphoric rush. Chocolate also contains anandamide, which has the ability to give one feelings of pleasure. All these effects combined give us the incredibly pleasurable feeling of 'being in love'. Due to this, most of us gals do crave for chocolate during stressful times because it gives us the euphoric and cozy feeling that we need and crave during these trying times.