Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Pauline
Birthday: 30/11/1984


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Grace~
~Weitian~
~Jolene~
~Zhichao~
~Shi Xiang~

*.* Archives *.*

Found at Blogskins

Thursday, May 11, 2006

*.* Enjoyment Time *.*

Exams ended finally. I spent a nice and busy week relaxing but not forgetting to find my supervisor for my honors project. Prayfully, I can get my sup real soon Went to Bugis to shop for Lyane's birthday present with Mag and sis. Shopping temptations are too great to resist. Got myself a Charles and Keith sandals and aU2 pants. I should have restrict myself 'cos I already spent a bomb on my dancing shoes. The dancing shoes are good, can feel the floor and good grip so afterall, it is worth it. But the heels are extremely high and I am still a bit unstable wearing it. Not forgetting to buy lyane's present, we bought a set of clothes for the cute little girl. Settled for dinner at the bubble tea's shop. And sat down at Mac for choc milk shake and chatting.

Human excellence means nothing unless it works with the consent of God blogged @ 10:19 PM